Warning: Creating default object from empty value in /home/growers/www/www/wp-content/themes/canvas/functions/admin-hooks.php on line 160

, , , ,

259 Responses to Watch This Video And Discover How To Grow Big Fat Bad Ass Buds The Size Of Your Arms, And No More pH-PPM Metering Or Adjusting, It’s All Done For You…

1. Avatar
    Mike February 22, 2010 at 6:05 pm #

Thanks for your hard work and dedication Big mike. please send me your blueprint.

2. Avatar
    Jessie February 22, 2010 at 6:58 pm #

Keep on rockin Big Mike!!!

3. Avatar
    Nicholas Martin February 22, 2010 at 7:23 pm #

Thanks Big Mike!! I’ve recently switched over to Adv. Nut. in the last year and I have been very happy with the results!! Please send it my way as well!!

Thanks,
    DrGreenThumbVT

4. Avatar
    Danco February 22, 2010 at 7:48 pm #

Sign me up! This hobby is getting too expensive.

5. Avatar
    Richie Rich February 22, 2010 at 10:18 pm #

Please send me the system, so I can grow buds the size of my arms..I got big arms

6. Avatar
    David Moss AKA Dezzer February 23, 2010 at 3:49 am #

Big Mike just try to stay real when you get to be as big as the good ole boys club dont forget your guerilla roots and time served many of us do time like a occupational hazard its long been time for the safest medicine in the world to be worldwide legal STOP THE MADNESS!!!! send me the system Mike your Nutes have always rocked! and as always RESPECT to you Dezzer midwest

7. Avatar
    karachi turner February 23, 2010 at 11:31 am #

I am truly interested in the system.
    Furthermore, I now know why local stores took this product off their shelves during BIG MIKES, period of hardship..
    So, enlighten me with the strategies of the system,and in return, can enlighten the local retailers of your amazing products..

8. Avatar
    the rev. February 23, 2010 at 11:32 am #

please send the system.
    love. the rev.

9. Avatar
    chris February 23, 2010 at 11:59 am #

Hey Big Mike i would love the system blue prints, Big MIke you are THE MAN hands down.

10. Avatar
    PUG February 23, 2010 at 4:17 pm #

Hey Big Mike,love your products and the passion and drive u put into them,keep up the good work. Please send me more info on the the SYSTEM asap.

11. Avatar
    Chucky Booker February 24, 2010 at 1:09 am #

I know this is coming late but Big Mike My brother I feel your pain…..please forward me the blueprint. thanks again for ALL you and Advanced do for us.
    Chuck

12. Avatar
    chris February 24, 2010 at 12:33 pm #

hey big mike and advanced nutrients
    i was woundering if you are still offering the system and if so i would love to get a hold of it. i personaly work with house and garden but would love to try your system and see for myself. anyways guys if it is still around would you please send it thanks
    and if not thanks anyways and keep doing what you are doing.
    good job guys

13. Avatar
    christine oakley February 24, 2010 at 4:31 pm #

please send me your blueprint and info on your system

14. Avatar
    trevor melder February 24, 2010 at 6:18 pm #

dear big mike,i,m hooked,could you please send me the details of the system.thanks

15. Avatar
    bil hennessey February 24, 2010 at 8:17 pm #

Greetings! how do I find out more about “Braindead” growing? Mike, this video is a serious “teaser”! Kudos! PEACE, BILL

16. Avatar
    topcat February 27, 2010 at 10:10 pm #

BIG Mike, You are the MAN..Keep up the good work. We all got your back…

17. Avatar
    rojon March 1, 2010 at 5:24 am #

please send me the blueprint for “BIG FAT ASS BUDS AS BIG AS YOU ARM” please Mike and lets see if i cant get those big fat suckers growin in the UK

Cheers buddy your an inspiration

18. Avatar
    Keith March 11, 2010 at 5:58 pm #

Would it be possible for you to send me any and all the information you have on the system you talked about in the video, I would also be interested in getting any information you have concerning receipes for growing “Big Fat Bad Ass Buds”.

Thanks for eveything in advance and keep up the good work with the nuts and the GOB fight.

Keith

19. Avatar
    BOB HOLLAND March 12, 2010 at 2:56 am #

DREAMS DO COME TRUE.GREAT WORK. Would LOVE a copy here at GREEN ACRES.

20. Avatar
    gino March 12, 2010 at 4:53 pm #

Please send me a copy of the secret “system” which has given you the big fat buds in this video so I can do a side by side test for my self. I only grow 1 strain of buds but i use trays so i can run 2 different nutrient systems at the same time. thanks and keep up the good fight

21. Avatar
    Walker March 13, 2010 at 11:46 pm #

Hi Big Mike,

Really enjoy your videos! Any info about your new system would be greatly appreciated.

22. Avatar
    Scott cychosz March 16, 2010 at 4:23 pm #

hey big mike i only use your products there great . i just watch your video of BIG BAD ASS BUDS. would u send me a blue print for BIG BAD ASS BUDS. i cant wait. thanks for being there. scott

23. Avatar
    ron March 17, 2010 at 5:54 pm #

it doesnt take a rocket scientist to know what works. keep up the good work big mike and thanks for this article thePH Manifesto i relearned somethings i forgot and learned something new.
    thanks guys

24. Avatar
    rob March 19, 2010 at 2:45 pm #

love your vids big mike please send the info.

25. Avatar
    Jay March 20, 2010 at 12:12 pm #

Share with me the info your talking about Big Mike, want the simple no ppm/ph system.
    Advanced is the way to go, you all are a big help to everyone.
    we all thank you for all the hard work and time, to make us better and happier growers.
    Lots of love.

26. Avatar
    Edwreck May 27, 2010 at 8:28 pm #

Please send me your big fat bad ass bud system. I will be using your products for the first time and I am anxious to see the results.
    Believe 1/2 of what you see and none of what you hear. Make me a believer
    Thanks, Edwreck

27. Avatar
    U. Little May 29, 2010 at 10:59 am #

Send me info on “the system”. Thx.

28. Avatar
    laury losier May 29, 2010 at 6:48 pm #

I’m sick of having to hide my plants and hide to smoke. Growers underground inspires me to keep growing and it’s a balm to know your fighting to keep the industry alive and healthy. Thanks for sharing bro. Laurylos from Lachine.
    And yes, I want the system!

29. Avatar
    Mike Wiloth June 10, 2010 at 6:42 pm #

Hey Big mike
    They call me Big Mike also I’m interested in your products and knowledge. If you can send more information it woukd be greatly appreciated.

BIG MIKE JR. HA HA

30. Avatar
    Robert J-F June 14, 2010 at 2:39 pm #

Y! BIIIG MIKE! GOOD LOOKING OUT FOR THE LITTLE GUYS WITH SOOOOOOOO MUCH INFORMATION!!!!!! PHU KING AWESOME. I EMPATIZE FOR YOUR PAST TROUBLES… I KNOW ABOUT EVERETT ITS HORRIBLE… BUT I CANNOT GO TO CANADA (DUI) SO IM STUCK FOR NOW! PLEASE SEND ME THE SYSTEM IM STOKED AFTER WATCHING ALLL OF YOUR VIDEOS. AND I AM GROWING HYDRO- BUBBLEPONICS/DWC/AEROPONICS JUST STARTED IT SO WE WILL SEE. I AM DEF. INVESTING IN YOUR PROUCT THOUGH JUST OUT OF PRINCIPLE. I SUPPORT COMPANIES THAT SUPPORT US!

BEST REGARDS.
    RELICC

31. Avatar
    steve June 21, 2010 at 10:56 am #

please send me your big fat ass bud system,thanks steve

32. Avatar
    norm June 25, 2010 at 1:52 am #

please send me the system

33. Avatar
    billy oz June 28, 2010 at 6:42 pm #

hi mike please send me your blueprint for big ass buds can u get your products in the uk?

34. Avatar
    billy liberty June 29, 2010 at 2:51 pm #

requesting the system – thanks

35. Avatar
    DANIEL MINSKER July 4, 2010 at 2:01 am #

big mike send me the blue print please

36. Avatar
    shaun July 5, 2010 at 1:25 pm #

big mike please send me a copy of the blue print please

37. Avatar
    Tim Hopper July 9, 2010 at 4:54 pm #

big mike please send me a copy of the blue print please

38. Avatar
    ron strow July 12, 2010 at 2:52 pm #

tried some a/n was impressed / love weeds the series. please send the system

39. Avatar
    Gordy Compson July 22, 2010 at 3:37 pm #

Great story Mike, Please send the system & check out our products.

40. Avatar
    Willie Esco January 26, 2014 at 6:26 pm #

Big Mike,
    I have been using ur products, calculators, systems & everything in between. Please send me the “system” u talked about in ur video as I am just getting off probation & living in CO, the new Amsterdam ive heard it called recently & have been amazing the State for years, but since the drama with the city ive developed seizures & a horrible memory loss and very bad PTSD that has left me in a world I used to run, but now just live in. You seem like u could relate in some ways so please send me ur blueprint so I can regain my life, love & lose the stress & setbacks. Thanx for everything, cant wait to hear from u! Willie Esco!

41. Avatar
    willie esco February 10, 2014 at 5:33 am #

Dear big mike,
    Its esco again waiting for the system still & haven’t gotten anything? My post is right above me so thats my story & I need ur help again so please help me like u did in the past & send me some stuff. My PTSD, seizures & migraines have killed my memorie so likei said above please send me what u gotta. I know how it all feels, the good & now ths bad. And I live in the new Amsterdam for god sakes & still got screwed. Please help?
    Esco

42. Avatar
    rob g April 26, 2014 at 10:14 pm #

hey can you send me a copy of the blueprint please thanks rob

43. Avatar
    josh andriash June 5, 2014 at 3:09 pm #

send me that blue print mike!!!!

44. Avatar
    Luc June 5, 2014 at 5:27 pm #

i’m hooked…please send me the system info…thnx I appriciate it a looooot!
    Respect and stay strong!!!
    Luc

45. Avatar
    chuck November 10, 2014 at 10:30 am #

What do I have to lose, Im all in, please send me the next video.

Thanks

46. Avatar
    Jay March 4, 2015 at 2:42 pm #

Hi Big Mike, your are my mentor! 🙂

Please send me the blueprint!

I need BIG BUDS!

Jay

47. Avatar
    Sabertoothcat March 9, 2015 at 7:28 pm #

Please send me the blueprint system.

48. Avatar
    Sabertoothcat March 9, 2015 at 7:30 pm #

Looking forward to learning how to grow big fat buds. : )

49. Avatar
    BG mikey June 28, 2015 at 6:32 pm #

Need everything you have to offer, I believe in you 100%. Help me help others. Peace, Brother….

50. Avatar
    Rmen October 23, 2015 at 2:41 am #

BigMike please send me the blueprint system. THanks