Warning: Creating default object from empty value in /home/growers/www/www/wp-content/themes/canvas/functions/admin-hooks.php on line 160

Kicked In The Nuts!

, , ,

92 Responses to Kicked In The Nuts!

1. Avatar
    rob pitchford June 23, 2009 at 8:19 am #

right on big mike! advanced nutrients ROCK!
    thanks for all the valuable information

2. Avatar
    ozric420 June 23, 2009 at 8:51 am #

u go big mike,ur stuff is the best on the market,the good ole boys are a bunch of loser’s and i bet u will never hear from them ,hell u would be better off just to send them a box of tissues for their issues. keep up the good work.

3. Avatar
    Mark B June 23, 2009 at 8:51 am #

Screw Sunlight and Hydrofarm. These two are the whores of the industry that are scared that something might actually work better and take their products off the shelves. Nice work Mike, cant wait to see someone step up.

4. Avatar
    Donnie Mellenbruch June 23, 2009 at 9:36 am #

I’m sorry these idiots got under your skin. I always enjoy my Advanced Nutes, but more so I enjoy talking to Eric and Roy on the phone. I also enjoy the posts from Big Mike.
    Eric is da dude!!

Donnie in Kansas

5. Avatar
    richard honea June 23, 2009 at 9:56 am #

go getum big mike . your right the good ole boys club do not have the balls to prove anything .i hope they take the challenge but then again would you go to war if you knew you are going to get your ass kicked . i think not .they will spin and spin the truth .its easier than to prove yourself.so sqeeze they nuts for me just one good time lol. later man

6. Avatar
    Walter June 23, 2009 at 10:17 am #

Thankyou

7. Avatar
    PhilMyCrakin June 23, 2009 at 10:29 am #

They dont call it connoisseur for nothing. Ive had the pleasure of spreading the 2+ program to a few friends who were hooked on GH but after they saw my results, well you know. Cant wait to get my hands on the ph perfect program and save all that time wasted balancing ph. Cant thank you guys enough between Remo, Big Mike, Eric, Tech Mike and everyone at Advanced for all the great info and fantastic nutes. Keep up the good work.

8. Avatar
    D. June 23, 2009 at 10:35 am #

Maybee advanced nutrients is better because it is a smaller company. Hope you dont buy them out. Not accepting donation money is unforgivable. Please try to expose that further. Most all people I know swear by your product. I would use it exclusivly if you had a substitute for Liquid Karma, Zone, magical,and budswell. My plants love your stuff. Keep on fighting.

9. Avatar
    Matthew Polin June 23, 2009 at 10:41 am #

Isn’t it about time someone put a good rant out there? I personally, can’t speak against all of the companies listed because they have surprisingly helped our society, but HydroFarm refused to help our society unless they could personally come take it over and make it a big propaganda scheme and Technaflora..Let’s just get it out there.. They’re assholes. Thanks Big Mike!

10. Avatar
    Michael Lien June 23, 2009 at 10:41 am #

Fuck the Big Boys, Its just like the Rockefeller/Rothschilds controlled energy! Take it to them Big Mike! Us Little folk are behind You! Keep your chin up and keep kickin their ass!

11. Avatar
    Steven Markham June 23, 2009 at 10:55 am #

Nice, you are rock. i like powder 2 part systems with bud enhancers added. does advance make a powder. and can i be a judge for taste and medical relief?
    it is nice that Nova Scotia kicked the conservatives in the nut as i think they only have 1 and its rather small lol. now if they canned harper{friend of G Bush}, Canada can start towards freedom again.

12. Avatar
    dude June 23, 2009 at 11:08 am #

advanced nutrients = quality imo hands down
    the best buds i’ve ever seen were from AN + love

13. Avatar
    jim fajkus June 23, 2009 at 11:22 am #

thanks for the info Big Mike. Your heart is in your work. Hard to find that kind of passion. Your products speak for themselves. You have the best and still look for ways to improve. Never lose that enthusiasm. Thanks again, Jim F.

P.S. looking forward to your new PH Perfect

14. Avatar
    Jacob Cato June 23, 2009 at 12:16 pm #

Atta’ boy MIKE!

I use the system and I BACK THIS 100%

15. Avatar
    David Nicholson June 23, 2009 at 1:17 pm #

Can i say WOW! About time some one said something. I hope they take your challenge. For a million now thats a challenge. Best of luck. Grow Big, Grow America

David

16. Avatar
    maxwell shepherd June 23, 2009 at 1:40 pm #

you are my new idol big mike! Fuck those guys! there i know u wanted to say that, but here i said it for you! your biggest fan>>>>maximus

17. Avatar
    DH June 23, 2009 at 1:42 pm #

The video cut’s out shortly after minute 7

18. Avatar
    Jeff Keller June 23, 2009 at 1:53 pm #

Well done and well said Big Mike.I hope that everyone understands that it’s us black sheep that support the hobbyist hydroponics industry. It sure is not the people that grow tomatoes and lettuce!!

19. Avatar
    nud June 23, 2009 at 1:59 pm #

Mike do you need a water boy!
    your going to get thirsty.

is 3 grams per watt of HID good?

20. Avatar
    erik June 23, 2009 at 2:08 pm #

Go get-’em Big Mike , Advanced nutrients rocks its all I use .

21. Avatar
    Mike June 23, 2009 at 2:17 pm #

What would be the best hydorponics system for a beginner.

22. Avatar
    Jacki Hughes June 23, 2009 at 2:20 pm #

We love your product….. You have our support 10000000% We know with all the confidence in the world you will beat the shit out (pants off) which ever pussy whip schmuck takes your challenge…if any of have the balls which i hope they do so i can see them get beat….. but i have a feeling you might have them running with their tails between there legs….anywho the piont to my email is to thank you as well for not letting them beat you down.. and for your continued spending of research money to make the best stuff out there

What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to
    what lies within us.- Oliver Wendell Holmes

23. Avatar
    Lorien June 23, 2009 at 2:23 pm #

Gooooo Big Mike!!!

Gotta say, I think you’re the bomb and I love your products. I am very sorry to get an inkling of how hard the industry is making it for you and I hope that someone takes you up on your challenge, though I expect they’ll all pussy out and continue to play their money games as that’s what they seem to be best at.

Keep making your awesome nutrients though, and I’ll keep using them. Thanks for your integrity. That is a rare thing in this world and just makes me that much more devoted to your company.

Keep it up and know that there are a ton of people behind you who love what you do and love how you do it.

Cheers!!!
    Lorien

24. Avatar
    William June 23, 2009 at 2:34 pm #

I wish i was there too see all of this, I’m glad to see such a wonderful improvement in cannabis cultivation through your product which has been profoundly bullied for years. The research you made is now paying back, I’m glad you did this and now people can acknowledge better products to have better harvest. I am a new guy in this type of cannabis world I have been on you tube learning through so many videos on how to grow, how to make a grow room, how to calculate electricity and wattage for the lights, anything you name it and thats how i came across advanced nutrients. The only problem is I live in America, new jersey and its illegal to grow or harvest and in reality i wanted it for myself, have a little lab, or “My office” lol. why not just buy it? well I like to have he best and sometimes to get what you want you have to do it yourself. I am a big fan of cannabis, once I am done with college and finish med school and become a doctor if by then I am not a professional baseball player cause i do keep myself healthy and I have always been an athletic type of guy, best believe by then somehow I am going to have my “office” lol and try to be the best grower for myself and others. I hope to see your business progress over the years.

25. Avatar
    Dennis June 23, 2009 at 2:51 pm #

On the vidio, “Kicked in the Nuts” it may be my computer but the vidio stop when Big Mike is about to show something special and goes back to the first red fish page.

26. Avatar
    Charles June 23, 2009 at 3:13 pm #

Wow, I am really looking forward to how they respond to Big Mike’s challenge. I would be suprised if they take it, because if they were exposed as second class; that would be terrible for business. Lets face it, there are people who do what they do for money, and there are people who do what they do because they sincerly enjoy it. I’m thinking the emotion exhibited on this video was because Mike enjoys what he does.
    With all that being said
    “Lets get it on” or growing or whatever lol!!!!

27. Avatar
    Chad Cook June 23, 2009 at 3:22 pm #

Big Mike your the man, it takes some big huevos to put up a challenge like that.
    Fuck those other companies, and what are they fucking thinking, do they honestly beleive people are going to spend hundereds of dollars on their inferior nutrient crap to grow a fucking tomato! They are idiots and I don’t blame you, I would be pissed too. I’m doing my part, because I’m your biggest advocate. I live in Humbolt County and dam near everyone grows here. I’m telling everyone including the hydroponic stores that don’t carry your products about the amazing results I get when using Advanced Nutrients. And if they want my business and everyone I’m turn on to Advanced, they better start carrying your line. I’m screaming it from the highest Sequoia “Advanced is the absolute best nutrient line,” or is it a Sequoia. Like you, I’m a big guy, 6’5″ and two hundred and well it doesn’t really matter, but my point is I’m getting, not just one but three or four tops per plant that are bigger than the length of my forearm and hand combined. In a word “unreal”,I love your products as well as your web site and Hydroponic Secrets with the E man. Thanks for everything Chad Cook 5150.

28. Avatar
    Jay June 23, 2009 at 4:03 pm #

You rule BigMike. Thank you for all the hard work
    that you and your company do as well as knowing your
    competition and the work they do NOT do. Good luck
    on the pink slip chief.

-Jay

29. Avatar
    Johnny USA June 23, 2009 at 4:44 pm #

Some hours later.. Dude, you’ll have no takers..

Good luck..

30. Avatar
    mark robinson June 23, 2009 at 5:05 pm #

go get them Big Mike, I look forward to seeing the compatition step up but I don’t think they will because they will think there already in the winners seat. Those good old boys have a manopaly and I’m honestly hoping your going to squash them.
    good luck friend

31. Avatar
    Chad J June 23, 2009 at 5:14 pm #

FUCK YEA Big Mike!
    Don’t take any shit off those assholes, the AG store I work @ is also feeling the pinch from NGW/ AKA Sunlight supply.
    We have been forced to order our products through another store, because another store that spends more money told them not to sell to us,,
    F*cking b&stards!!!
    And it’s becoming harder & harder to compete with the prices of the “WALMART” of the hydro industry.

32. Avatar
    Ian from Nova Scotia June 23, 2009 at 5:16 pm #

Good for you Mike!! I really don’t think that the competition has the “nuts” to accept your challenge. (Despite the fact that they have been kicking yours for years.) They have everything to lose and nothing to gain. Unfortunately, I don’t believe that we will ever see “The great grow off”. I do, however, feel your pain and frustration with lies and half truths which are being told about you and your company. That reaction is one of fear. The “Old Boys Club” cannot compete with the truth, and they fear it. Again, good on you. A legitimate, million dollar challenge such as you have made will only give your nuts more pain – FROM SWELLING TO THE SIZE OF WATERMELONS!!!
    Regards,
    Ian

33. Avatar
    NEIL June 23, 2009 at 6:31 pm #

BIG MIKE, TAKE UM’ON & KICK ASS. I HAVE PROBLEMS IN CENTRAL CALIFORNIA GETTING CERTAIN ITEMS IN YOUR PRODUCT LINE AND I AM TOLD BY THE HYDRO STORE PERSONNEL THAT THE “OTHER” NUTE MANUFACTURERS ARE “PUTTING THE HEAT ON THEM” TO NOT CARRY YOUR FULL LINE. I PERSONALLY HAD TO GO TO FOUR (4) DIFFERENT HYDRO STORES TO BUY MY NUTE SUPPLY. RESULTS AFTER TEN (10) WEEKS OF VEG & BLOOM ARE ASTRONOMICAL. DON’T WEAKEN & KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK

NEIL

34. Avatar
    John June 23, 2009 at 6:35 pm #

It is INSPIRING to see someone BUCKING UP to these PILES of SHIT runniing us into the ground!!!!

FREEDOM is worth FIGHTING for, not the BULLSHIT they hav e us fighting for!!!

Love, we stand together

35. Avatar
    Chris Corti June 23, 2009 at 8:20 pm #

I agree with everthing you Said!! Fuck the big guys. your nutes rule!

36. Avatar
    John Smith (honest) June 23, 2009 at 8:26 pm #

awesome challenge Mike although i doubt that anyone will step up to the plate, i do have a suggestion for you. since you have a sortt of cult following, and stores cant or wont carry your products (i drive 4hrs to get mine) well worth it though, why not sort of deputize people and let your customers sell your products. give me a ball cap and a t shirt, and i will sell out of my trunk or at the local flea market. just a thought keep up the good work

37. Avatar
    Casey Roberson June 23, 2009 at 9:18 pm #

Hey Mike

Do them dirty, and kick them while they’re down, the good ole boys, deserve to be taught a lesson, lets see if they have the heart to step up to an ass kickin. Great Job Mike and put a foot on thier neck for us little guys, out here being used and abused by money hungry companys.

38. Avatar
    Armando June 23, 2009 at 9:29 pm #

Hey Big Mike, i totally agree with you regarding those selfish arrogant FUCKS i believe your only as good as the nutrients you grow with and… ADVANCED NUTRIENTS ALL DAY! Why work harder when you can work smarter. GO ADVANCED!

39. Avatar
    Ian Boyes June 23, 2009 at 11:11 pm #

HI Mike,THE TRUTH WILL SAY IT ALL,WAY TO GO Mike luv your stuff. your the best Ian

40. Avatar
    Scott Carmichael June 24, 2009 at 2:37 am #

Maybe look into the laws regarding monopolising industries. Not sure if/how they might be applicable, but sounds as if that’s what’s going on. The challenge will go unanswered: “they” (referring to manufacturers and suppliers)dodge any and all acknowledgement of cannibus, and will simply continue to hide. I can tell you of multiple times I’ve seen your product appear in a catalog, only to be told “it will not be carried or sold by any reputable garden supplier” when I called to order it.
    The fact is that Advanced products (the ones I use at least) have proven themselves to be the best I’ve found (GH, Techniflora, Humboldt, and some others included). As a user of AN products from the cotyledon to the last drop of ash falls, nothing provides the quality or quantity I’ve seen so far, and I have only used the basics of your program.
    I’d like to suggest to all of us who believe in and use the products Big Mike and his crew of rocket scientists provide, to boycott any and all suppliers that refuse to carry AN products. We are a sleeping giant worldwide, and we need to start spending our dollars to help keep our few supporters rolling.

Sincerely,
    Scott Carmichael
    Aka “The Right Reverend Dirt”

41. Avatar
    D. June 24, 2009 at 8:17 am #

its too bad it cost more to order and ship your product than it does to buy it at the hydro shop. I would love to cut out that middle man. My shop carries most of your products but not all.

42. Avatar
    rev j June 24, 2009 at 10:35 am #

to big mike, remo, I met remo at the cup last year.Ive been so
    bisy Im shoure you now how i fill.remo I need a small simbatical
    Id love to up take you up on your offer, and doue some havy
    resoning!. big mike you are the rel del, I hope to say soon
    with convition my friend. glad that you have the pashion the
    drive and the resolve to never quit, you and i truly love are
    werk. I would truly love to use your line. I have a small shope
    and need your love on my shelf. if you have a brake sone all
    come up our you and yours are allways wellcome hear! lots ove
    love the rev. j

43. Avatar
    Fred June 24, 2009 at 11:47 am #

Bwahahahahaha………..You go Mike. It’ll never happen, they don’t have the nads. I switched from GH years ago and I’ve never looked back. I’m more concerned about bill C-15 at the moment. They’re plunging us back into the dark ages. It’s time for all the apathetic users to stand up and be counted.

44. Avatar
    guido brusoni June 24, 2009 at 12:02 pm #

well big mike I know what ur giong through because I’ve had it done to me, I’ve even had my products copied and put in the market 50% off just to try to sink me , you have a bigger problem ur products aren’t competitive, I mean in the prices, not the production or quality they’re the best. The fight u are havig isn’t a sprint in about 5 more years u’ll have them by the balls , my advice is stay strong and if ur like me, the more they try to bring u down, the bigger that u should get right big Mike and rember u produce the Ferraris in the growing industry.

45. Avatar
    GLAZZSHERLOCK June 24, 2009 at 2:02 pm #

I CALLED THEM TO LET THEM KNOW PERSONALLY ABOUT YOUR CHALLENGE, AND THEY ALL WANTED ME TO WAIT TO GET TRANSFERED TO SOMEONE ELSE ,,SO I DID NOT DO ANYTHING, BUT LET THEM KNOW THE CHALLENGE IS ON! I LOVE YOU AND ALL YOU REPRESENT, AND I FEEL I AM TREATED THE SAME WAY ABOUT OTHER ISSUES AND COMPANIES IN LIFE , AND I FEEL THIS ADDS TO THE LIST. YOUR THE BEST,I LET THEM KNOW IT ON THE PHONE,THAT IS WHY THEY ARE TRYING TO SMASH YOU AND IT, AFTER 7 YEARS, THEIR STILL ON YOUR COATTAILS, THANKS FOR LEADING BIGG MIKE, I AM IN SAN FRANCISCO , AND I WILL LET MY PEOPLE KNOW! IT SEEMS BIGG MIKE THAT CORPERATIONS ARE BAD,ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY ARE ORGANIZED TO SMASH AN HONEST DUDE! HONESTY = GOD SO YOU DO NOT HAVE TO WORRY IT IS JUST AN ILLUSION FOR YOU TO GET BOGGED DOWN AND FAIL THATS WHAT THEY WANT NOT FOR YOU TO SUCCEED AND IT SHOWS YOUR WINNING BIGG MIKE THE DEVIL HAS NEVER WON LOOK WHAT YOU HAVE DONE TO THEM THEY ARE SCARED THAT IS WHY THEY WORK SO HARD AT SMASHING YOU AND WHEN I HEAR THEM TREATING YOU LIKE THE WORLD TREATS ME I GOTTA JOIN THE FIGHT!! IT IS JUST MORE REINFORCEMENT OF WHY THEY CALL YOU “BIGG MIKE”
    JUST IMAGINE THE CONVERSATION YOU N THE HEAVENLY FATHER ARE GONNA HAVE,,,YOU 2 ARE GONNA JUST LAUGHHHHHHHH !!!!! N LAUGHHHHHHHH LATE-

46. Avatar
    GLAZZSHERLOCK June 24, 2009 at 2:04 pm #

AS A MATTER OF FACT I AM GONNA THROW ALL MY OTHER NUTRIENTS RIGHT DOWN THE DRAIN ,,,NOW!!!!

47. Avatar
    Tommy June 24, 2009 at 2:33 pm #

Thanks Mike, Thank you sooo much for taking the stance on these bastards who want to control an dominate industries. In the late 80s and early 90s America became corportate, big fish eating small fish. Now its different. The little guys are starting to kick ass. You have my full support.
    I use Advanced Connesuir carbo big bud b52 bud blood, no matter the strain your products make a vast improvement.
    I have ms and no legal lic. due to past crimial convictions and no doctors that will support me, Living in Canada, Ontario Toronto, Im so disgusted at the way the industry turns its back on assisting individuals. After you kick there asses Mike any way you can assist in creating a movement in forcing the Canadian government in making doctors support the programs and stop turning a blind eye on the people who really need medical marijuana.

I want to help you any way that I can, here in Toronto Im sure that there is something I can do to help in your campaign to show these greedy corporate assholes that the people mean business.
    Also, why cant you get the contract to grow for Health Canada in stead of the shitty stuff they let out the door from Rock Gardens whose product is full of heavy metals and tastes like bush weed grown in Arizona .

Again thank you for offering a challenge to those stiffs and have you gotten any responses from them. Can I help you promote your challenge in anyway?
    You have my email please respond and I want to join your army of loyal soliders to fight a war that can and will be won by the underdog. Thanks again

48. Avatar
    Brandon June 24, 2009 at 2:41 pm #

I hope to see the big cats accept this challenge.
    I would like to know what strain you would use and would both contenders be growing the same strain?

49. Avatar
    Kered June 24, 2009 at 3:33 pm #

WOW!….im speachless. you just answered a boatload of questions i had concerning these great products. i just recently acquired the 2009 catalogs for htdrofarm & sunlight supply(that added to my confusion about these products), when i got this e-mail i was so upset and disappointed for you bro. all i got to say is; i use your TOP OF THE LINE #1 PRODUCTS and they are indeed the best! thanks for everything you do for this arising and amazing culture. I know you will emerge on top. keep fighting the good fight, as we all stand strong behind you, in supporting you in everything your excellent research and work does for all.
    PS. ADVANCED NUTRIENTS ABOVE THE REST