There’s Something I Need to Tell You…

BigMike next to a holiday heroe girlHey, I have something important I really need to say to you.

I actually get pretty emotional when I think about it. Not sure if you’ve ever seen a 6’7″ guy get all teary-eyed, but I’m sure it must look pretty funny.

Now, you’re probably aware that I’ve been spending a great deal of time in Bulgaria this month working with the Advanced Nutrients Holiday Heroes Army to bring toys and food to families who otherwise wouldn’t be able to celebrate Christmas the way they deserve to.

And if you’ve been following my blog lately, you also know that we’ve been able to get over 10,000 toys for needy children and are working hard to reach our goal of feeding over 5000 hungry families this Christmas.

Well, I have a special message for you—as a user of Advanced Nutrients—towards the end of this short 2-minute video.

Check it out…

YouTube Preview Image

Seriously, from the bottom of my heart, THANK YOU.

Without you, none of this would be possible.

Unlike America, where there are plenty of charity organizations to help feed the hungry over the holidays, Bulgaria just doesn’t have anything like that.

And if it were not for you investing in Advanced Nutrients to feed your garden, these families wouldn’t be able to enjoy the kind of Christmas they deserve.

YOU are making this possible.

Ok, I better sign off before I cry all over my damn laptop.

THANK YOU. THANK YOU. THANK YOU.

Talk soon,

BigMike 🙂

P.S. You can visit the Holiday Heroes website here and our Facebook page here

, , , , ,

12 Responses to There’s Something I Need to Tell You…

1. John December 21, 2013 at 4:48 pm #

Hi,
    When will your nutrients be available in Australia – and in N.S.W particularly?
    I live in Sydney, N.S.W.
    all the best,
    john

• BigMike
      BigMike January 9, 2014 at 8:51 pm #

hey John, we should have a distributor there very soon. The wheels are in motion my friend.

2. tony December 21, 2013 at 5:27 pm #

hey mike, thanks for giving to those less fortunate! sure makes a Guy feel good to see a smile on the face of someone
    whose holiday just turned a little nicer….thanks again bro! Tony. all the way from your home town of Aurora IL

• BigMike
      BigMike January 6, 2014 at 5:38 pm #

Tony from Aurora, what’s up man?

Hey man, giving is one of the biggest keys to being a happy person that there is. Many people don’t realize it, but the growing community is EXTREMELY giving. I can’t think of a better community to be part of.

I know the weather is a little crazy where you’re at right now, stay warm man and keep doing your thing

3. icysurfer December 21, 2013 at 5:28 pm #

Awesome Mike… On Your Wagon. Love that Connoisseur..!!!

• BigMike
      BigMike January 6, 2014 at 5:41 pm #

glad you like it (=

4. Jordan Novek December 21, 2013 at 5:53 pm #

I wish I was able to talk to you Big Mike. But what you are doing is awesome .2 great things happen when you buy Advanced Nutrients , 1 Your plants Thrive and grow great and 2 you help people that really need a hand . Great Company A N

Thanks Jordan

• BigMike
      BigMike January 6, 2014 at 5:42 pm #

right on Jordan, yep, two very big things happen (=

5. Sir Bishop December 21, 2013 at 7:42 pm #

Big Mike Your my HERO! The world needs more people like you thank you for all the great work you and AN do.
    Happy holidays to you and all of AN May 2014 bring you good fourtion

• BigMike
      BigMike January 6, 2014 at 5:43 pm #

I’m humbled Sir Bishop, seriously man. Thank you so much for your kind words

6. maxwell shepherd December 23, 2013 at 1:22 pm #

wow! this made my day! good job guys! Makes me feel even better about buying A.N. products.

• BigMike
      BigMike January 6, 2014 at 5:47 pm #

right on maxwell, and your comment makes me feel better about doing these blog posts (=