Legalization and How States and Schools Can Benefit From the Marijuana Sin Tax

Check out this interview I did on NewsmaxTV about legalization and how states and schools can benefit from the Marijuana “Sin Tax”

YouTube Preview Image

I’d love to hear your thoughts on this in the comment section down below.

Talk soon,

Big Mike

7 Responses to Legalization and How States and Schools Can Benefit From the Marijuana Sin Tax

1. Bill December 14, 2014 at 11:10 pm #

I agree with you completely. The budget of the DEA could be reduced and the expenses for the courts and legal process as well as the cost for keeping and caring for the victims of the current law will necessarily be reduced. As far as kids in school with pot…. like tobacco, alcohol, disrespect, and foul language, even guns in a child’s possession,
    it is a social problem caused by insufficient parenting.

Mike, I could go on for hours, but I would be going off subject. BTW, I like the work you are doing.

2. Ronald Raymond December 15, 2014 at 12:37 am #

My thoughts are stop padding your pocket an actually do some legalization work in the United States instead of sitting in a foreign county pushing synthetic chemicals to grow the cannabis. Of course u want it legalized u stand to make millions pushing synthetic bottles of chemicals to people at $200 a gallon. Tell people the truth.

3. caleb O December 15, 2014 at 8:36 am #

BigMike!

This is a great interview.

You’re an awesome voice for the community.

Best,
    – C

4. Ava December 15, 2014 at 9:52 am #

I agree, I believe the more we educate kids AND adults on how cannabis can benefit them or may not benefit them, and especially providing information about the amount of money states can make from legalizing it, we will all be better off in fighting the ignorance and stereotypes regarding its use. Great interview, Mike!

5. Browndog December 15, 2014 at 10:40 am #

Since the first time I got high on MJ, I have wondered about the rationality of those who insist that it is better to have it be a controller substance rather than a freely available viable alternative to very dangerous, highly addictive and virtually worthless pharmaceutical drugs.

For two years beginning in 1974 I had to take anti-convulsing drugs because of a serious head injury. The whole time I took those drugs I was hyper antagonistic toward other people, especially those I should have been closest to–my parents. I eventually was able to learn coping skills so that by the time I was no longer required by the physician who prescribed them to take them I was not so troublesome to my folks.

As the dosage of those anti-convulsing drugs tapered off, I began using marijuana on an occasional basis. My friend who was introducing me to mj continued to insist I smoke it with him even though I told him it was doing nothing for or to me. Eventually I did get high, about the time I was no longer taking the anti-convulsing drugs. Maybe there was a cause-effect relationship there.

I have found over time that MJ does not have any sort of deleterious effect on me or on my ability to get along with other people, in fact, I am able to get along with people much better with it, than without it. I have never been in a fist fight, never knocked anyone down in any sort of combative stance, and have never committed criminal actions.

I do not necessarily attribute those facts to MJ, but, there could be a cause and effect relationship there as well.

About the video, I believe that the war on drugs is in fact, a war on the sensibilities of the American populace and that it is intended more to erode our constitutionally derived liberties than it is intended to protect anyone from a simple, harmless plant that grows virtually everywhere and infinitely greater and more positive benefits than any negative consequences anyone might be able to conjure up in their pea-brained heads.

I support decriminalization of marijuana particularly and the other “psychotropic” drugs that have been “scheduled” in the name of making America a safer place. The drug laws are retarded, that is my final statement on this issue, as this time.

6. Malabaric December 15, 2014 at 12:05 pm #

you do everything correctly. I also would like to do this at home. But in my Russia is dangerous to talk about it -_-

7. tokalotapot April 30, 2015 at 8:58 am #

this is awesome. i love the positive publicity mike is bringing to the cannabis world. we need more from here in new york also almost but not quite there. 5 years and counting big mike and still no one in my local area comes close to my garden thanks to your many bottles and my hard work ethic i helped get my wife go to college. now i feel i must bring my brain to the game and go to a cannabis college instead of automotive college. i am on a very pin point professional level that unless you love the work you just won’t get the last bit of important stuff that makes it standout from the rest. thanks mike for helping my medical problems adhd migraines,planters facetious,neurophy, and the support for the community you helped built.