You’re about to discover one of the jealously guarded growing secrets all cup winners know… but you probably didn’t… until now.

Second, you’re about to discover how and where you’ve been losing money. (Prepare for a big surprise. It’s stuff never revealed before.

Look, it’s not your fault. Nobody ever talks about this stuff.

But I’m talking… and I’ve got a LOT to say that’s going to improve your yields. Better than you’ve ever imagined.

Click THIS LINK to download my latest report, The pH Manifesto

The pH manifesto cover page

pH manifesto

This report is full of rock solid but little known growing information. And no, it’s not stuff you can easily find in most of the hydroponics books or publications.

In fact, some of this information has never be published ANYWHERE before in our community. It’s totally new to hydroponics growing.

Yes, this is highly technical information. But we’ve spent hundreds of hours translating all the technical “geek speak” into easy to understand and easily digestible bite-sized chunks.

My team and I invested our hearts into this because we appreciate you and want you to enjoy all the growing success you desire.
Because you deserve it!

I’d love to hear your feedback about The pH Manifesto. If you like it, please let me know and I’ll do more of this kind of thing in the future.

Talk soon!

Big Mike

P.S. Regardless of your level of experience, I promise you’re going to find The pH Manifesto a highly valuable handbook you’ll refer to again and again.

That’s why I call it “Your Buried Treasure of pH Growing Secrets.”

Click here to download The pH Manifesto.

Enjoy!

, , , ,

6 Responses to The Silent Yield Killer Lurking In Your Garden… And How To Stop It Dead In Its Tracks!

1. Chris Vega August 19, 2014 at 9:40 am #

Great Article! It would be a dream of mine to have my career as a passion which is why I would like to know if you have any sales rep positions available. Please let me know if I can send you my resume. Thanks!
    Chris Vega

2. Joe August 19, 2014 at 9:46 am #

Thanks for the info however I allready know that info. I am at the point where I’am using your advance nutrients iguana juice and full organic feeding charts and I’am adding certain micro and macro nuits to them. I have found that sometimes the colors of your products are very in consistant,fortunately for me I’am smart enough to check levels of the product so I think some of my money is being wasted right there by getting watered down products of advance.i have E-Mailed advance many times and never get a response. I still love the products when they are right I spend about 1800$ every 2 weeks on your products. So my PH is not an issue or my TDS. My TDS which comes up low when the products colors are different that’s why I have to add stuff to your products to get the numbers up. Can you help me with these issues

• kushhy January 3, 2015 at 1:04 am #

Night session… Blue Dream Str Fire… Mobile in SanJo… Packs available for both wax, hash and oils inbox details… Come join us for lunch. ship out of state too . hmu bye sms 707 340 5771 pm or ADD ME.. ‪#‎SmokersNoJokers‬

3. Mark August 19, 2014 at 1:59 pm #

Thanks Mike, the pH Manifesto was very informative! I love all the technical details explaining how Advanced does things and more importantly, why you do them.

I learn more about growing from Growers Underground than anywhere else. Keep up the great work!

Mark

4. Chris August 19, 2014 at 3:22 pm #

I used a special system I have created using your line (grow master ) and ur super nutrient enhancer with one other trick and ended up bigger, better, stinkier than anyone else in wa state a single nug registered 31.2% thc (Girl Scout Cookies) I have a new system (hydroxyponics) .5-1 lb per plant indoors 7wk
    One plant (Merry’s berries) 3lbs of greatness

Thanks chris

5. D_Rock Schnur August 20, 2014 at 1:15 am #

Hey Mike, I already knew about these tid bits of info, but thanks for the heads up. How about AN bringing back the H-2 and the F-1 separately in gallon size at bare minimum. I’ve already heard the BS from the rep for Phoenix, AZ. about the Ancient Earth product, but I do not want this. Ancient Earth is for beginners. I have my own very specific recipes that require large quantities of these two products in varying amounts. There are two additional ingredients in my recipe, that when combined in specific ratios with F-1 and H-2, results in explosive growth that would rival any hydroponics system operated by anyone….and I’m talking about soil growth that can do this!
    So, what do you say? Let’s crank up the production of the H-2 and F-1 separately again! There is an old saying, “If it isn’t broke, don’t fix it!”
    That is what I think AN did….they fixed something that wasn’t broke, and as a result, it is now broke! I have repeatedly sent letters and emails to AN, the rep as well as you with no response.
    At least not the right response!