Four Wheel Drive For Your Feet “Bush Boots”

Hey just made a video for outdoor growing. I’m giving you a different sort of grow tip today one that has to do with your safety out in the wild.

This discovery has made my life a whole lot easier out in the “bush” and if your a hiker or grower you should seriously consider this.

The reason I’m showing you this is because a few years back I was hauling butt through the bush came around a corner slipped and almost plunged hundreds of feet over a cliff.

Anyways I want you to be safe out there this season or if you just enjoying a nice day out in nature. It took years for me to figure out this solution finally found it at Hoffman boots in Kellogg Idaho.  1-800-925-1599

Enjoy 🙂

BigMike

, , , ,

11 Responses to Four Wheel Drive For Your Feet “Bush Boots”

1. tintala February 22, 2010 at 2:01 pm #

Imagine the damage when you accidentally walk across your bamboo floors. Or a person could just get light crampons for trails. nice boots tho.

2. ozric420 February 22, 2010 at 5:11 pm #

Big Mike ,lets keep it to the tips

3. Phil Staton February 22, 2010 at 5:41 pm #

Thanks for the info Big Mike, you’re a hellofaman!!

4. Soheil February 22, 2010 at 6:56 pm #

Now i am begining to believe that you really have a soft side Mike.I felt your endorsement of another company’s product was just a good gesture but this one showed me in bottom of your heart you Love this “Underground Grower Community” and you care about this industry.

Keep up the good work “BIG SOFT HEARTED MIKE”.

Ps:If you are interested to see My MJ plants under Advanced Nutrienr Regimen click on these two LINKs:

Yours

5. Bob February 22, 2010 at 7:04 pm #

Hiking boots with caulks in em, brilliant! However to all y’all out there take care walking on bare logs as they not only help to keep your footing but they leave a very distinct track on bare wood so watch your back trail. Also there are two types of caulks out there, regular and ceramic (I think that’s what they’re called) the regs are cheaper but the other ones are best for rocks and gravel without bending or distorting. Sure going cheap will work but if you want what will get the job done best and last the longest spend the extra few bucks.

6. unoestilo February 22, 2010 at 7:53 pm #

i really dig tha tips and all the info you shoot out to the web… thanx mike

7. nud February 22, 2010 at 11:36 pm #

for those of us that know about hiking . this is a great tip. mike you got any leads on some invisible cloaks 😉

8. Joe February 23, 2010 at 2:31 pm #

Thank Big Mike for the tip – I’m loving the tips you’re sharing with the Growers Underground videos. Very cool to get info about everything else that’s cool, not just about growing. Have to say that these boots look pretty sweet for outdoor adventures as the weather starts to warm up in CA.

9. Roger February 23, 2010 at 2:32 pm #

Another tip on what to buy? Really Big Mike, you are a classy guy. I wish other companies would start realizing that it’s not just about money – it’s about helping growers and it’s about making sure that people are happy and safe in every way possible. Big grows are nice, but keeping safe is absolutely essential too.

10. Hopper March 4, 2010 at 11:55 pm #

when i first started in on the video, i was lookin ta moc the idea youd know a good boot (i come from a family of cobblers) from a slipper. well much to my pleasant surprise, when you took off yer boot. i seen my uncles sole on the bottom.. ya realy got me on that one mike, great choice, ya couldnt do better.. thanx fer all ya do. would hope ta make it rite by ya some time… HHB

11. Ben Handy March 11, 2010 at 5:48 pm #

Boots are great and all.
    I think most people buy regular hiking boots, as they have more use.
    These boots are trail only.

But why a movie about boots?

Over a year ago, we all hear about the magical ph-ppm perfect.
    Any updates on this?
    I live in Vancouver, and none of the shops that sell AN around here, have even heard of it. And they are suppose to be specialty shops.